Eye is an important organ of body. It needs our care and attention. Generally we use ready made synthetic eye drops manufactured by pharmaceutical companies. We use these drops for itching and irritation of our eyes. Sometimes there is burning in our eye when our eyes suffer from allergy type symptoms. There are many types of eye prep ratios or drops available in the market Albucid ((Sulfacetamide) is very common. These chemical eye drops have very minor type’s adverse effects also. One side effect is very common that when we put these drops in to our eyes there is droppingof droplets into our throat also .It is very annoying for some people. .our eyes ears and throat are inter connected correlated and well associated.
Substitute to chemical eye droops
Euphraisa Officinalis herb is a natural habitat is Alpine pastures, and grassy places it is found throughout Britain, Europe, Asia and parts of US. The main centre of action of this herbal medicine is on the conjuctival membrane. It produces inflammation of conjuctival with profuse lachrymation of eyes. The eye drops prepared from this plant juice are natural as well as very efficacious and soothing/comforting to the eyes. The extract or tincture of this plant is very efficacious for allergy of the eyes. When our eyes become allergic to some antigens or allergen than whenever any allergen comes in contact with our eyes than our eyes start watering and itching with redness of eyes. The nose starts flowing. And eyes water all the time. The peculiarity of nasal discharge is that is not acrid or irritating while the discharge from eyes is corroding and irritating .Put some drops of this plant tincture in your eyes. You will feel instant relief from allergic symptoms. Keep your eyes closed for sometime to have the full effect of the eye drops.
How to prepare eye drops from this herb?
To prepare eye drops from this plant is very simple and easy. Take some mother tincture of this plant from a homoeo pharmacy. 30 ml is enough for whole
• This is very natural
• There is no side or adverse effect
• It cleanses the eye of dust particles splendidly.
• Eye strain from sitting long hours of working on computer and T.Vwatching
• Swellings and agglutination of the eye lids.
• If something is put in your eye never rub your eyes put some drops in your eyes.
• It is boon to relieve allergic symptoms of eyes.
• It is very cheap also.
• It is very efficacious for habitual redness of eyes
• It is also very useful for fatigued eyes
• It is par excellence for eye strains after study or fine needle work.
• It is also efficacious for acute conjunctivitis, corneal ulceration
• It may be used for any infection of the eye
The eye-drops prepared from euphrasia mother tincture are very efficacious for the allergic conditions of eye. Make the eye drops at home with ease---